Have further questions?
Learn more about what's happening at the Modern Endangered Archives Program.
UCLA Library to expand global preservation work thanks to largest grant in its history
$13 million from Arcadia will support bolstering the Modern Endangered Archives Program
- CollectionsThe Peruvian Peasant Movement and the CCP ArchiveDocuments from the CCP Archive provide insight about the peasant movement in Peru from the 1970s, 80s, and 90s.
- CollectionsGuide to the Confederación Campesina del Perú Archive (CCP)These guides will help you explore the the Confederación Campesina del Perú Archive and understand how to best use the digital collection.
- CollectionsPreserving the Archive of the Confederación Campesina del PerúThe history and legacy of the CCP. This article also details the CCP Archive recovery work funded by MEAP. The team cleaned, organized, classified, and digitized over 500 objects from the archive.
- CollectionsPreserving the Photo Jack Collection at the Arab Image FoundationThe collection comes from the Photo Jack photography studio (1939 - 1997 in Tripoli, Lebanon). The images show the diversity of northern Lebanon and its communities.
- Ustadh Mau Digital Library launched at Leiden UniversityMEAP Project team formally launched Ustadh Mau Digital Library project on 11 January 2023.
- Conference Presentation: Digitization of news program "El Mundo al Día"The MEAP project team for Film Collection of the News Program El Mundo al Dia (Dominican Republic) presented at the 9th annual Dominican History Book Fair on October 27, 2022.
- MEAP in the News: Preserving endangered manuscripts (from UNC News)Originally published in the Carolina Arts & Sciences Magazine (October 2022)
- AnnouncementUCLA Library looks to preserve at-risk archival materials through grant programPublished in the Daily Bruin, Oct 2, 2022
- AnnouncementUCLA Library to expand global preservation work thanks to largest grant in its history$13 million from Arcadia will support bolstering the Modern Endangered Archives Program
- AnnouncementThe Modern Endangered Archive Program’s reach expandsModern Endangered Archives Program announces fourth cohort of 28 funded projects, over 12,000 digital objects now accessible
- AnnouncementUCLA Library Program Announces New Projects to Digitize and Document Activism, Political Expression and Communal Memory Around the WorldThe Modern Endangered Archives Program's second cohort broadens its global reach at a time when such efforts are dwindling.
- AnnouncementUCLA Library Funds 29 International Cultural Preservation ProjectsThe Modern Endangered Archives Program has funded 29 new projects that will preserve at-risk materials.
- CollectionsLooking at the World Through a Child’s Eyes: Films from Children’s Film Society of India (CFSI)Entertainment and education through film in India By Ritika Kaushik
- CollectionsWomen’s Filmmaking at the Children’s Film Society of IndiaAn exploration of Radio Comes to Rampur (1999), director Asha Dutta, & other women filmmakersBy Dr. Simran Bhalla
- CollectionsUser Guide to the Barbados Ephemera CollectionRecognizing the Tension Between Colonial Legacies and Postcolonial Realities
- CollectionsExploring Caribbean History through the Barbardos Ephemera CollectionA user guide for the Barbados Ephemera collection
- CollectionsTracing Identity, Social Movements, and Nation-Building Through Performance ArtsEphemera from the Barbados Department of Archives
- AnnouncementNew! 2022 Call for ApplicationsMEAP invites applications for its fifth cohort of projects designed to preserve and digitize collections at-risk from environmental conditions, political uncertainty, unsustainable media, inappropriate storage, or communal and social change.
Displaying 0 results
Search for “” not found.
We can’t find the term you are looking for on this page.
Stay in Touch!