You've been selected for MEAP funding, Congratulations! Now what?
- Guide for MEAP Grantees
- FAQ for MEAP Grantees
- MEAP Contract Terms 2021 (Blank Document - For review purposes only)
- Presentation Slides from Grantees Webinar, July 20, 2021
These guides provide detailed information for project planning, including recommended hardware and software and best practices to meet MEAP standards.
- Planning a Print (flat object) Digitization Project
- Planning an Audio Digitization Project
- Planning a Video Digitization Project
PLANNING GRANT RESOURCES
These resources provide guidance related to documentation and survey projects. These templates may fit the goals of your Planning Grant project, they may not. Reach out to the MEAP staff with questions.
- MEAP Template for Survey Planning
- MEAP Template for Item Level Inventory
- Guide for Archival Processing - Surveying from University of Florida Library
PROJECT GRANT RESOURCES
These resources provide guidance related to digitization projects. The metadata template must be used to document throughout your project. Reach out to the MEAP staff with questions.
- UCLA Library Metadata Template
- Guide for Filenaming and Formatting
- IDEP Toolkit |This toolkit outlines standards, workflows, and best practices for digital preservation projects. Toolkit available in Arabic, Armenian, English and Spanish.
- EAP Remote Capture | A guide for digitizing documentary heritage in challenging locations.
- EAP Remote Capture in Arabic | Translated guide for digitizing documentary heritage.
- WIPO Guide to Copyright and Intellectual Property | Some best practices for thinking about and securing rights and permissions